Frequently Asked Questions
Banner Plugin Management
Covered in this ArticleAdding a Banner to your page
Editing a Banner on your page
Deleting a Banner from a page
Making your banner full screen (100% height)
Banners refer to interactive images that usually appear in the header section of a website. When used effectively, banner can help engage users, deliver important message or even provide a call to action.
- Select the page on which you’d like to add the banner to.
- Click on the ‘+Add Element’ Icon on the Page's Header Bar.
- Drag and Drop the Banner icon ont the area of the page that you want it to appear in.
- Click on the Settings Icon.
- Create a new banner OR choose from an existing image banner
- Apply changes.
You have now added a banner to your webpage.
If you don't want to change it everywhere, simply create a new banner.
- Select the page from which you would like to delete the Banner from.
- Hover your cursor over the Banner.
- Select the X icon to delete the banner from your page.
You have now deleted the banner from your page.
This video takes you through how to make your banner take up the full screen, responsively.