Frequently Asked Questions
Banner Plugin Management
Last Updated 7 months ago
Banners refer to interactive images that usually appear in the header section of a website. When used effectively, banner can help engage users, deliver important message or even provide a call to action.
To add a Banner to your page:
- Select the page on which you’d like to add the banner to.
- lick on the ‘+Add Element’ Icon on the Page's Header Bar.
- Drag and Drop the Banner icon ont the area of the page that you want it to appear in.
- Click on the Settings Icon.
- Create a new banner OR choose from an existing image banner
- Apply changes.
To edit a Banner on your page:When you create a banner it creates a version for you to use in multiple places in the site. So be aware that if you reuse it on different pages and edit it, it will edit it everywhere you have placed it.
If you don't want to change it everywhere, simply create a new banner.
Editing Images in your Banner
To delete a Banner from a page:
- Select the page from which you would like to delete the Banner from.
- Hover your cursor over the Banner.
- Select the X icon to delete the banner from your page.