Frequently Asked Questions
Last Updated 5 months ago
Buttons are a great way to keep a consistent feel across your site and add an easy to follow link or call to action on your page.
To add a button to your webpage:
- Make sure you are on the page you wish to add the button to.
- Click on the ‘+Add Element’ Icon on the Page's Header Bar
- Drag and Drop the Button icon onto the area of the page that you want it to appear in.
- Hover over the button element and click on the Settings Icon.
- Edit button text and settings.
To delete a button from a webpage:
- Make sure you are on the page you wish to delete the button from.
- Hover your mouse on top of the button.
- Select the bin icon to delete the button from your page.