Frequently Asked Questions
Buttons are a great way to keep a consistent feel across your site and add an easy to follow link or call to action on your page.
This help vidoe shows you how to create a button.
- Make sure you are on the page you wish to add the button to.
- Click on the ‘+Add Element’ Icon on the Page's Header Bar
- Drag and Drop the Button icon onto the area of the page that you want it to appear in.
- Hover over the button element and click on the edit icon.
- Edit button text and settings.
You have now added a button. You can change the color of your button on style editor.
- Make sure you are on the page you wish to delete the button from.
- Hover your mouse on top of the button.
- Select the bin icon to delete the button from your page.
You have now deleted the button off your page.