Frequently Asked Questions
Last Updated 3 months ago
Forms are a great way to collect information and/or make website users easily contact your business. Some types of forms that you could integrate into your website include contact forms, surveys and polls, feedback, signup forms and more! Limecube allows you to effortlessly create a form with multiple form fields to easily collect information from your website visitors.
To add a Form to your webpage:
- Make sure you are on the page you wish to add the form to.
- Click on the ‘+Add Element’ Icon on the Page's Header Bar
- Drag and Drop the Form icon onto the area of the page that you want it to appear in.
- Hover your cursor over the form and Click on the Settings Icon.
- Create a New Form or Choosing from any existing forms.
- Edit Form Fields using the pen icon.
- Add new form fields using the ‘+ Add New’ Button
- Click on the settings tab to edit form settings for submissions.
- Click on the grid tab and use drag and drop to edit the structure of your form.
Setting your email addressThe email adress the form sends to auotmatically pulls from the email address in your profile.
To change where your form sends the email:
- Go to form settings (click the icon to edit the form)
- Click this icon on the tab at the top
- You will see the screen in the screenshot below.
- Look for the 'From & To Email' field and place your new email address there
IMPORTANT: make sure you test the form immediately to make sure you receiving the email to the new email address.
To delete a form from a webpage:
- Make sure you are on the page you wish to delete the form from.
- Hover your mouse on top of the form.
- Select the bin icon to delete the form from your page.