Frequently Asked Questions
Covered in this ArticleContent Block Help Video
To add a Text Block to your webpage:
To Move a Text Block to another area:
To Delete a text Block on a webpage:
Text blocks form one of the most important parts of a website as it provides information to your website visitors and helps you achieve your goals. Information in text boxes can help inform your user about your unique selling points, product information, location or contact details.
- Make sure you are on the page you wish to add the text block in.
- Click on the ‘+Add lement’ Icon on the Page's Header Bar.
- Drag and Drop the Content icon onto the area of the page that you want it to appear in.
- Click inside the text box to write, edit and change information.
- Remember to select the Tick icon to save your changes
- Hover your mouse over the text block.
- Click on the Drag Symbol on the top left corner of the webpage.
- Drag and Drop the block onto the area of the page that you want it to appear in.
- Remember to save your changes.
- Make sure you are on the page you wish to delete the text block from.
- Hover your mouse on top of the text block.
- Select the X icon to delete the text block permanently from your page.
You have now deleted the text block off your webpage.