Frequently Asked Questions
Alt Text on Photos
Adding keywords into the alt text and titles of images on your website is a great way to improve indexing across all search engines. You can easily add alt text, descriptions and titles to all images on Limecube through our Image Editor.
Alt Text Tags - Alt Text tags tell search engines what the image is about. This text will appear in place of the image if the image is broken or can’t be found. Therefore it’s important to describe the image clearly in your alt text tag.
To Edit your Alt text:
- Select the page that has the image which you would like to optimize.
- Click inside the content block.
- Click on the image and then select the image icon.
- Enter Image Description. This translates to image alt text.
- You have now changed the alt text on this image.