Frequently Asked Questions
Bulk Meta Upload Tool
This article discusses the Bulk Meta upload tool for SEO, and how it can be utlized for SEO.
Important: This feature is only available on business plans
- Meta Title
- Meta Description
- Google Priority (not Meta, however an easy place to view/manage)
The other advantage is if you are concerned about security and limiting who you provide access to the admin area of your website, you can send the relevant person the bulk meta file for them to complete, and send back to you to upload.
- On the top menu inside Limecube: Administration > Settings > SEO tab
- Scroll down the SEO Tab and look for 'Bulk Meta Upload'
- Download the current data for the option you wish to update - We recommend you do this each time to make sure you are always using the most current data
- Update the columns in the CSV file
- Column A - Database ID should not be changed
- Column B - Name should not be changed
- Column C - URL should not be changed
- Save your file and upload
- Press the 'Upload Meta Data File button
- The save message will indicate how many rows have been updated, or if there are any errors.
It is very important to test each time to make sure everything worked as expected. The simplest way to do so is to spot check some of the pages in the page editor under > SEO Settings > Meta Title & Description fields to make sure the same values entered into the csv file appear in these fiedls as well.