Frequently Asked Questions
Adding & Editing Images
Last Updated 11 months ago
Limecube comes with a very versatile powerful image editor. While each plugin automatically resizes and optimizes your images to fit the area of the plugin, further image editing can make your image look perfect!
How to Upload an ImageThis help video shows you how to upload an image.
Adding a Page Background Image This help video shows you how to set a page background image. Limecube automatically sizes your image to the size of the browser.
Important TipsMake sure you consider any text that will sit on top of the image when selecting the image so the text can still easily be readable. Of course this text can also be changed in the style editor to make it more legible as well.
Images in Content BlocksImage blocks help bring your website to life and increase website viewer retention rates. Limecube image blocks allow you to add individual images to sections of your web page.
You can upload licensed stock images, free stock images or your own photographs.
To add an Image to your webpage:
- Make sure you are on the page you wish to add the image to.
- Click on the ‘+Add Element’ Icon on the Page's Header Bar.
- Drag and Drop the Content icon onto the area of the page that you want the image to appear in.
- Click inside the content area to show the editing toolbar
- Click on the image Icon on the toolba
- Click on the Folder Icon and use the file manage to select the image that you want to add.
- Navigate to your image, and click on the image.
- Click ok
- Click sav
To delete an image from a web page:
- Make sure you are on the page you wish to delete the image from.
- Hover your mouse on top of the image.
- Select the X icon in the top right corner of your image to delete the image from your page.