Frequently Asked Questions
Creating Social Media Buttons
Last Updated 6 months ago
Limecube allows you to add the most popular social media buttons to your site, placing them in the header, left and right side of the browser, and footer.
Steps to adding social media buttons
- While logged in, look for 'Administration' on the top menu
- Select the sub-menu item 'Settings'
- Scroll to the 'Social' section
- Click to expand and see options
- Activate the Social Platforms you wish to use
- Enter the full URL of each platform
- Choose where to 'Display on'
These videos below also show you how:
Adding Social Media ButtonsManaging social media buttons is done through the settings page in Limecube.
Styling Social Media ButtonsYou can style social media buttons under the style editor. Styling your size and colour to match your site.
You have the ability to change:
- Button Size
- Icon color