Frequently Asked Questions
Getting your site found in Google
Simply having a website is not enough for anyone to find your site in Google and other search engines. With billions of pages on the web, most search engines won't have interest or even know about your site, unless you give them a reason.
Here are a few quick free things you can do to have search engines and especially Google find your site:
- Place Google Analytics on your website
- Setup and verify your site on Google Search Console (GSC). Submit your sites' XML sitemap.
- Properly setup a Google MyBusiness page. Include a link back to your site
- Find quality local business directories to list your site in. Make sure they including a link back to your site
- Setup social media profiles such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram. Make sure in their bios they have a link back to your site.
To learn more about helping people find your site and marketing to them, read our digital marketing guide.
Tags: my site is not showing in Google.