Covered in this Article
Elements are drag-and-drop features that display different types of content on your page such as text, images, video, buttons, boxes, forms etc. Some other platforms may refer to elements as plugins or blocks.
In this article you’ll learn about the different elements and how they can be used on your Limecube website.
This help video is a quick overview on how to add, move and open the settings of an element.
List all the elements here and link to their pages
- Adding/Editing Videos
- Advanced Content Block
- Banner Plugin Management
- Banner/Slider Plugin
- Bookings Plugin
- Box Layouts
- Button Plugin
- Content Blocks
- Creating/Editing a Blog
- Food/Drink Menu Plugin
- Footer Editing
- Form Plugin
- Maps on your site
- Notification Bar
- Search Plugin
- Separator Plugin
- Testimonials Plugin
- Working with Galleries
Elements have all been built to work together on one page without any conflict.
- You can add one, or you can add many elements to a page
- You can drag elements around the page to change their position
- Most elements allow you to access previously created elements from an ‘existing list’ in each plugin for reuse on other pages.
- Edit an element - change the contents of any theme default or your own created elements.
- Delete an element - Any element that has an ‘existing list’ when deleted from a page can still be found in the elements existing list. Elements without an existing list such as content and buttons once deleted from a page will be completely deleted from the site.
An ‘Existing list’ is a list that can be accessed for previously created elements and can be found at the base of the elements popup.
When deleting an element from a page, it can still be found in the elements existing list.
If you wish to completely delete an element from the site:
- Firstly remove it from the pages the element is sitting on
- The navigate to the existing list for that element, and on the right handside of the title click the trash icon
Features are additional features and functions that are not found within elements.
This category covers everything you need to know to get started building your website. More links are below for key resources.
At any time you can find help and support within the Limecube admin interface by using 1 if 3 options:
- A Walkthrough - This is a great guide to walk through the basics of what you need to know to use Limecube
- The Support modal which is a chatbot you can ask questions of
- The Help link in the top right corner which brings you back to these support pages where you can find help resources including video.
This category is for learning all about working on your pages and the content within them.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) refers to the process of improving your website's ranking and visibility in search engine results. The more optimized your website is, the easier it is for your website visitors to find your site. Although factors that affect website rankings change frequently on search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing; Limecube helps you increase your page rankings through our integrated SEO Tools. With Limecube, you’ll have access to all the SEO settings that you need to optimize your site.
Limecube offers a variety of SEO features (and continuously growing these) which makes Limecube one of the best website builders on the market for SEO. The chart below highlights all the SEO features available, with links to more information.
Learn more about how to manage subscriptions, payment and your profile.